PWI Ordained
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» 99 SoT Culti
Rules and Regulations EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:36 pm by Lothar

» Hi this is Erriol ^^
Rules and Regulations EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:55 am by Lenarye

» away once again
Rules and Regulations EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:26 am by Wkd_Angel

» stoped in to say hi
Rules and Regulations EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:19 pm by Guest

» ill be away for a long time :(
Rules and Regulations EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:38 am by cherish1701

» where the Books?
Rules and Regulations EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:33 am by cherish1701

» Happy Bday Rose
Rules and Regulations EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:29 pm by Lenarye

» Happy Birthday Red!!
Rules and Regulations EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:06 pm by Nymbus

» a friend sent this to me
Rules and Regulations EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:53 am by Kojirosuski

Server Time

Rules and Regulations

2 posters

Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post by Lenarye Tue May 01, 2012 4:25 pm

No KSing(kill stealing). Anyone caught doing this gets a warning first time, second time is automatic boot from faction. You now represent a faction and we have earned respect and you should uphold that image.

Everyone who joins the faction must register on forums within 2 weeks of joining or you will be kicked from faction. You were told when you joined that this was one of the requirements.

Everyone must do Base Quests. You were told when you joined that this was one of the requirements. If you aren't doing base quests, you will get one warning. Second time is a kick from faction.

You will respect the decision of any officer online. Any bad mouthing them gets one warning, any further gets kicked from faction. Officers are here to help you, and if they say they can't do something or have made a decision on something that is final. Same goes for officers bad mouthing anyone in faction.

No bad mouthing other factions in World Chat. We have earned respect and we want to keep it. First time gets a warning, second time gets you kicked from faction.

You will be active. There is no leveling requirement, but there is an active requirement. Which means at least getting on twice a week and saying HI.

You will say hi to someone who has signed on and say hi in faction chat. It only takes two seconds to say hi back.

If someone asks a question in faction chat, do not ignore them. Even if it is to say, "I don't know," or "I don't know can you can ask(insert player name here) when they get on. They might know the answer." Doesn't take but two seconds to say I am busy atm, sorry. Makes people feel like they weren't ignored.

Our rules aren't much but they are simple. They are common courtesy rules. We have worked hard to make this faction great and continue working to try to make it even better.

Lenarye
Lenarye
Admin
Admin

https://ordained.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Re: Rules and Regulations

Post by Nymbus Thu May 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Monkey39 Monkey43 Monkey39 ,,J/K, Monkey31
Nymbus
Nymbus
Admin